Thank you so much Jasmine! from How Useful It Is, had nominated me in this award, you are such a nice one, i have just known you for a few days we got to know each other with the comment we shared and if you are a book lovers, you have to look at her blog, because her blog talks about it!
Actually for this blog, i don’t share about my interest in book, because i have separated it in another blog i made in Pile Of Books Pages that i have just started last month. So in here i will give my questions nominate to my Travel Blogger friends, who has inspired me to write better and also i like the contents of them blog
so, here’s the rule,
Question from Jasmine,
1) Who is your book boyfriend?
Well, if you ask me about that so a lot of! like Peter Kavinski (P.S I love you and its sequel), Alexander Spence (The Distance Between Us), Garrick Taylor (Losing it and Keeping Her), Will Cooper (Slammed Series), Reese Caroll (Sweet Addiction & Possession)
2) What other hobbies do you enjoy doing, apart from reading?
As this blog goes, i like traveling, writing, watching movie, listening to the music, mixing clothes, taking the beauty of nature pictures.
3) Do you read in silent or noise doesn’t bother you?
Honestly Most of in silent, but when in comes there are some dialogues that got me having a sense like in the movie, i read in noise, try to read it like kind of and acting like i was in the situation exactly in the novel, haha ridiculous actually and that is one of how i enjoy the book im reading and it doesn’t bother me 🙂
4) Have you been on a book tour?
Not Yet 🙂
5) Do you buy cute notebooks?
Yup of course that is something how i will get a sense or kind of encouraging me to more productively to write something
6) Do you take notes while you read for your reviews?
Yez of course, most of about nice words from the novel.
7) What’s your favorite fruit to eat?
Honestly im a fruit lovers if i have to choose which one i like the most, i prefer watermelon!
8) Where in the world have you visited within this year or last year?
Sadly i haven’t visited one of but my own country, and soon i will be some countries, currently on planing to Singapore 🙂
9) Do you have a goodreads reading challenge for this year, if so what is it?
Yep! and almost done less 1 more book of 50 reading
10) What’s your favorite childhood book?
of course Harry Potter!
11) How often do you check your blog?
almost everyday 🙂
QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES:
1) What made or inspired you to make the blog?
2) What inspired you to be a travel blogger?
3) What other hobbies do you enjoy doing, besides traveling?
4) With whom usually you do traveling?
5) How many countries have you visited?
6) What are your favorite travel websites?
7) What country have you ever visited that you like the most?
8) What country have you visited recently?
9) What the best moment have you ever gotten during traveling ?
10) Have you ever traveled across country alone? if it yes what county?
11) What important things do you have to bring during traveling?
I Admit, this is my first time i have been nominated for an award, thankyou very must once again for Jasmine for this opportunity 🙂
don’t forget to give your answer for my question 🙂
Xx, The Black Veil One